-
November 11th, 2005, 05:54 AM
#8
Inactive Member
...What AG item would mean more to you if you received it from someone else? Is there any item that you really want but are hoping that someone else will get it for you? So you are waiting and waiting and hoping...
There are AG items that I buy for myself throughout the year. I especially watch for sale items. And there are outfits or accessories that I need to complete some picture or story or odd collection. (Such as my collection of ALL items related to cooking/baking, no matter what doll they go with.)
However, there are some items that I just can't justify buying for myself. Marisol was one of them. She just seemed like such a luxury. I'm SO glad my dh got her for me. She's the only item my dh ever bought for me from AG and I doubt there will ever be another item from him. It was a total surprise to me. So that doll is probably the most meaningful item in my collection because my dh put his [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] into it.
I really want the gala outfit. I'll probably get it long after Christmas if it's still around. But it would mean SO much more if my dd got it for me because it's such a girlie item and would be a lovely keepsake of all our shopping fun together. So I'll probably buy other items before I guy the gala outfit, even though I like it most.
Know what I mean?
Julia
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks